We Don’t Create Radio To Raise Money – We Raise Money To Create Radio!
We are in the midst of our year-end fund drive and are hoping we can count on your support. Every dollar donated goes directly towards operating costs so we can continue providing independent, grassroots, non-commercial radio in Northwest Philadelphia.
When you make a gift to G-Town Radio, you:
- Cover the growing costs of music licensing fees, rent on the antenna site, and insurance policies, studio rent, and equipment replacement that keep us operating.
- Show love to your amazing neighbors who have responded to a difficult year in meaningful ways—leading conversations about racism and injustice, providing comfort or escape with their music and musings, or offering critical information to keep us safe.
- Protect our airwaves and media from commercial, capitalistic powers.
- Sustain and develop great, original programming that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Keep local news and community discussion alive.
- Help us continue documenting the many stories of Germantown.
- And much, much more!
Thank you for supporting your local radio makers and bringing us into your homes.
With deep gratitude,
Tom Casetta, Station Manager
Brandon Dalton, Director of Music Programming
The G-Town Radio Board
The G-town Radio Programmers